Re: REMINDER: List moved to Discourse; archival in 1 week

I go down with the boat.

Emmanuele Bassi via gtk-app-devel-list <gtk-app-devel-list@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu no dia quarta, 24/04/2019 à(s) 12:36:
Hi all;

next week, on May 1st, this list will be archived[0]. This means no new
subscriptions, and no new email.

If you have questions about GTK, GLib, and the rest of the core GNOME
development platform, you can use the Discourse[1] instance hosted on GNOME
infrastructure; we have a Platform/Core category, and we can use
appropriate tags that you can watch[2] and filter on.

You can use existing single-sign on systems, like Google and Github, to
authenticate yourself; if you have a GNOME LDAP account already, you're
strongly encouraged to use that method of authentication.

You can still use email to interact with Discourse, and a guide is
available[3] to configure your account.

If you have any questions or feedback on Discourse, please use the
appropriate category[4].

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

[0]: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2019-March/msg00024.html
[1]: https://discourse.gnome.org
[2]: https://discourse.gnome.org/t/tags-and-watching/94
[3]: https://discourse.gnome.org/t/interacting-with-discourse-via-email/46
[4]: https://discourse.gnome.org/c/site-feedback

--
https://www.bassi.io
[@] ebassi [@gmail.com]

Sent from my PC, laptop or phone with Ubuntu-Linux.