Re: The Future?

I meant 'You'll need to first write"C" wrappers for C++ code'.

--Sergei.

On 3/10/19 7:53 PM, Sergei Steshenko via gtk-list wrote:

'Speaking of "why can't?", why can't I write a C application using Qt  ? :))' - actually, you can. You'll need to first run  "C" wrappers for C++ code (for top level functions), and then you can write in "C".

And using LLVM other forms of language integration is possible.

--Sergei.