The Future?

Hello,
I understand that these questions could have been asked a number of times, but still, my questions are-
1. Will Gtk ever start its support for Mobile platform?
2. How does Gtk address the issue of its users moving to Qt?
3. What makes them move to Qt? Why can't Gtk have that respective feature?

Im a die-hard Gtk fan, such that I didn't even check whats unique with Qt over Gtk ;)
And at last, I have a $50 as BAT in Brave browser, is there anyway I can fund it to Gtk?

Thank You
J. Arun Mani