Re: Emitting signals from threads

Hi, yes you should file a bug

Of course, the sizing of the column is also marked as
"AUTOMATIC", which may be the reason why. I am assuming that it works
for you because you are overriding the "AUTOMATIC" sizing by calling
gtk_tree_view_column_set_resizable() after the UI has been processed.

Yes the problem is with AUTOMATIC sizing mode while with other sizing modes it works correctly.