Re: Gtk3 text view anchored in text view cannot get cursor inside (Ok in Gtk2)

Hi Andres, in my application cherrytree I give the user the possibility to have so called code boxes ( http://giuspen.com/cherrytreemanual/#_codebox ) so in between rich text you can have a syntax highlighted code box.
This is very appreciated from the end users and it's a pity that gtk3 does not seem to support it while gtk2 did.
Regards,
Giuseppe.