Re: Gtk3 text view anchored in text view cannot get cursor inside (Ok in Gtk2)

The list is not really dead, but nobody is required to give you an answer: this is not a paid support channel.

If you're not getting answers it may be the case that you're doing something that nobody else is doing.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.