Re: Moving from mailing lists to Discourse

Hi all,

I'm very much in favor! Being able to still use e-mail while also
having a convenient and pretty-looking interface is something I look
*really* forward to.

My only question is: what happens to the old archives? Do we keep them
online as-is, or is there a plan to also migrate them? The former
means of course less effort, but the latter would keep everything
unified in one UI for example.
I'm fine with whatever you choose :-)

Thanks in any case for taking this up, Emmanuele!

Cheers,
nielsdg