Re: Fwd: How do I get the number

Hi Igor,

you actually need to fetch existing columns from the tree view one by one, until you find a match, something like the code below.

Regards,

  Miroslav

int current = 0;

GtkTreeViewColumn *cur_column = gtk_tree_view_get_column (tree_view, current);

while (cur_column != NULL) {

   if (clicked_column == cur_column) {

       break; //found it

   }

   current ++;

 cur_column = gtk_tree_view_get_column (tree_view, current);

}

if (cur_column != NULL) {

   // found the matching column, index stored in "current"

}