Re: How do I get the number

Hi, Chris,
On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 7:28 PM Chris Moller <moller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> /
> |
> |-----> disk1
>     |-------X-----------> folder1
>     |--------------------> folder2
> |-----> disk2
>     |--------------------> folder3
>     |--------------------> folder4
>     |--------------------> subdir
>                               |--------------------> folder5
>                               |--------------------> folder6
>

> From that, folder1 would have an indices value of [0, 0], folder2 would be inidices[0, 1], folder3 [1,0], folder4 [1,1]

So folder1 will have row 0, column 0?

But that's wrong, because folder1 is at row 2 column 2.

> By extension, folder5 would be indices[1,2,0] and folder6 [1, 2, 1]

And folder5 should be at row 8 column 3.

And what is the coordinate be for disk1?
It should be row 1, column 1, right?

So as you can see I'm trying to get a value of the column number.
On top of that I will need to get a column 1 if I click where the "X" is
on the diagram...

Thank you.