Re: Question about porting from gtk 2.x to 4.0

Ciao Emmanuele,

I'm really really glad you replied, I tried to get in touch with you directly but I was unable to locate an email of yours! My software uses cairo API to draw the transitions between the slides on a cairo surface and yes I implemented a couple of widgets. Its name is Imagination, I would be delighted if you could try it in your spare time. I'm getting a problem of performances when exporting the slideshow through pipe to ffmpeg but this is another topic, I'm going to post it at the cairo ML.

Is it possible to draw circles and lines by using the GDK API? I didn't know about it. Maybe I will solve the above performance problem.

Thank you indeed for your reply, it was very informative.

Giuseppe

PS.
Do you live in London? :)