Re: Question about porting from gtk 2.x to 4.0

I am in the midst of porting an app from gtk2 to gtk3. Most of it has been easy, but there are a few "issues" that are not easy. I haven't even ventured to look at gtk4 yet. Is it even released yet? So, from that standpoint of ignorance...I would recommend you to first move to gtk3. Get things cleaned up, stop using deprecated functions and symbols, and the like. Then you will be in better shape to move to gtk4 as a next step.

Matt