Re: OSX and XQuartz support

Hi Rafal,

I’m not a windowing systems expert but for all intents and purposes XQuartz is X11 for OSX, it literally gives OSX an X11 backend option. See https://www.xquartz.org/. As for the details of the project that use the windowing system, I’m uncertain and it would take some effort to figure out what breaks if I tried to switch to a Quartz backend. So asked another way, what are the jhbuild commands to build GTK on a linux/unix system?

Cheers,

Andrew