Re: OSX and XQuartz support

just wondering: wouldn't a quartz with XWayland on it be able to support that already?

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 7:02 PM, Andrew Wagner <apwagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Begin forwarded message:

From: Andrew Wagner <apwagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: OSX and XQuartz support
Date: November 27, 2017 at 4:22:45 PM EST
Cc: Stephen Whiteley <stevew@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Paul,

The project isn’t meant to choose, just use the X11 backend. The reason is that its written to be cross platform as much as possible so X11 and GtK are the common framework. Its an open source project found here: https://github.com/wrcad/xictools and any help you or anyone can offer to streamline the GUI (or just the GUI library installation) would be very welcome.

Cheers,

Andrew