g_signal_emitv -- where is it used in application code?

https://developer.gnome.org/gobject/stable/gobject-Signals.html#g-signal-emitv

For the most recent issue

https://github.com/StefanSalewski/gintro/issues/8

I have absolutely no idea currently.

Is g_signal_emitv() generally used in applications code, or is it used
for library development (creation of new widgets for example) only.

I have never emitted any signals by myself, not in C, not in Ruby and
not in Nim.

And I can find no examples of use of g_signal_emitv and other
g_signal_emit functions currently -- outside of the GTK library code.

Do you know an example application?