Re: [glib] Android port

It's been discussed [1] recently on this list that there are
probably some legal issues which make using glib2 on Android
difficult or impossible. While this does not answer your question
directly it may explain the reasons why glib2 port to Android
does not draw much developers' attention and indeed there may
be bugs in newer versions. On the other hand, if you spot a problem
with the Android port you are probably welcome to fix it.

Regards,

Rafal

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-list/2016-July/msg00028.html