[glib] Android port

I have a project running on various Linux environments which I need to port to Android. This project depends on glib 2.32 or newer and will need to run on at least Android API 19. I've attempted to build from the latest stable source and hit well-known compile errors related to the bionic c library.

I've been searching the archive and more generally on the 'net for some help, but I'm not finding anything but notes regarding versions older than 2.32.

Am I just overlooking something? I find it hard to believe that no one has ported a more recent glib version to Android, but I haven't located such an effort.

Any pointers are appreciated. Thanks!

-- Matt