GTK controls Bug

Hi:

     ... Hello I am from Chinese developers when I was with the use of the volume control when rhythmbox control software crash occurred by viewing the source code found rhythmbox is your official GTK in gtk_volume_button_new () do the following:
(1) Open rhythmbox tap the volume control appears dispatch volume bar. You pulled up from 0. + Hover for a while. In the Edit or click the Settings button will appear "mistakes."
  This is my problem. I hope you can better improve the GTK libraries. Thanks