Re: How do I convert this code?

Hi, Emmanuel,

On Sun, Aug 2, 2015 at 3:52 PM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi;
>
> the actual question is: why do you need the border of the GtkEntry at all?
> Are you drawing over the entry?

I'm trying to convert the code which uses an "inner border of GtkEntry.
It gets the border sets some values to it and then sets the modified border.

Now I have no idea what is it for and where this code is calling from...

So I converted the geting the border piece, but it looks like there is no
gtk_style_context_set_border(). Any help on that?

And for the time being I prefer to just stay with the old algorithm...

Thank you.