Re: How do I convert this code?

Hi;

the actual question is: why do you need the border of the GtkEntry at all? Are you drawing over the entry?

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

On Sunday, August 2, 2015, Igor Korot <ikorot01@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, ALL,
In my GTK+-2 I have a following code:

        const GtkBorder* oldBorder = gtk_entry_get_inner_border(entry);

Unfortunately this function is deprecated in GTK+-3.4.
Now the documentation suggests to use GtkStyleContext and GtkCssProvider.

Looking at GtkStyleContext I see that it has gtk_style_context_get_border().
However, this function first parameter is "GtkStyleContext *".

So what would be the proper code replacement?
Should I construct a blank GtkStyleContext? But then how to attach it
to the widget? Or I am looking at it completely wrong?

Thank you for any pointers you can provide.

https://www.bassi.io
[@] ebassi [@gmail.com]