Re: Support for remote file in location window

Now after having tried Chrome and Firefox as well I can confirm that
it is not a Browser issue. With all of them I cannot submit a remote
http URL. The GTKFileChooser window does not accept it.

Are you really sure that GTKFileChooser supports remote files?

Robert