Re: Support for remote file in location window

Thanks for your responses.

Ritesh is talking about gvfs, you, Jasper, about gtk. Could you
clarify how they work together?

As for the application:

Generally I need this feature when trying to upload something onto a
website using Chromium. Pressing the upload button on the website then
opens the "Open file" window [1]. However, I am not sure which program
provides this window. As for the file manager, I am using Nautilus.

So, is there any way how I can tell the window to accept remote files?

Regards,

Robert

[1] http://i.imgur.com/gF693yq.png