Gtk New And Noteworthy Page?

Is there a page that lists the new and noteworthy features of Gtk+? There used to be a list of things on the gtk+ home page, and I assume that it was taken off for aesthetic reasons. I only ask because it was always fun to read and made me think of new features I could put in my application. It was also a nice way to track the major improvements between releases.

-Jeff Johnston