FileChooser error: Gtk:idle activate multiple times without clearing the folder object first.

I just got the following message while using the FileChooser in Gtk
2.10/Win32:

Gtk:idle activate multiple times without clearing the folder object first.

I'm not yet sure about the exact conditions that trigger this, but while
I'm trying to find out, perhaps someone can tell me what exactly this
message means? It's all Greek to me...

- Toralf