Re: How do you develop you GTK code?

Well, I also think GTK is a tool, not my object of studying.
I am using it in standard ways, not to show a label hundred times (not
being at any side here. I thought the tread was really interesting
indeed) or to do any hacker stuff. My only concern is that I like to
settle things down. I kind hate when I need to change from one position
to another. When I am used to do a thing at a certain way, I like to
stick with it. I think this helps you develop your creativity while you
are not worried about learning or doing something in the right way. I
know too that this is not always possible, but I try to do it as often
as I can.
Although I continues to code GTK by hand, I am getting more seduced by
the clearness and agility of doing the GUI throw GLADE and LibGlade.
Maybe I give it a try... Ok, I know it's going to be a pain doing all
again at GLADE, but who knows if it does pay off?

--
Diogo F. S. Ramos