About widgets and callbacks...

Hello all!

I have a question about how to deal with widget interaction inside
callbacks...

Supose I have a TreeView and a Button in a glade GUI (or Manual gui),
each one far from the other... (Separated)

When I click in the button.
	How can I get a reference from the TreeView?

Because trasversing all the GTK tree can be a pain...

--
Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado - Ingeniero en Informática
        [ Seguridad & Medios de pago ]