Which GTK widgets to represent a table?

GTK Developers,

What GTK widgets would I use to represent a database or spreadsheet
table? I thought at first I would use the "table" widget. But it
appears this "table" widget is more of a container widget for laying
out other widgets.

What is the appropriate combination of widgets for this purpose?
Should I use a combination of a list or treeview widgets and multiple
text box widgets?

I look on the web for a tutorial, but couldn't find one. Any links
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the help,

Scott Huey