Is gtkhtml == libgtkhtml?

Installing Gnome 2.4, and this page lists the packages:

http://www.gnome.org/start/2.4/notes/rninstallation.html

...and this page holds the tarballs:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/desktop/2.4/2.4.0/sources/

The list mentions gtkhtml, but no such package exists; however there's one called libgtkhtml.

Is that the same package? Of course it seems like it, but I don't want to mess anything up by assuming it is, if there's actually some distinction that I don't know about.

-Anthony
http://nodivisions.com/