Re: x11 and gstreamer compete on same display ?

בתאריך 15 בדצמ 2017 17:54, "Todd Fischer" <todd.fischer@xxxxxxxxxxxx> כתב:

>> Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 21:14:07 +0200
>> From: Ran Shalit <ranshalit@xxxxxxxxx>
>> To: Discussions specific to using GStreamer on embedded systems
>> <gstreamer-embedded@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Subject: Re: x11 and gstreamer compete on same display ?

>>> What is the pipeline you are using?
>>

>> Hi,
>> This is the pipeline:
>>
>> gst-launch-1.0 -v udpsrc port=5000 caps = "application/x-rtp,
>> media=(string)video, clock-rate=(int)90000,
>> encoding-name=(string)RAW,width=(string)1280,height=(string)1024,
>> payload=(int)96,sampling=YCbCr-4:2:0" ! rtpvrawdepay ! imxg2dvideosink
>> use-vsync=true
>>

> There are several other video sinks available for iMX6.  I was trying to find a specific example for QT + GST on iMX6, but didn’t stumble across one.  You might find some useful information at
>
> * http://developer.ridgerun.com/wiki/index.php?title=IMX6_GStreamer_Pipelines_-_SDK_Turrialba
> * http://developer.ridgerun.com/wiki/index.php?title=Getting_Started_Guide_for_RidgeRun_iMX6_Graphics-Server

I saw various distortions even in low resolutions and rates.
That is why I suspect that x11 terminal or ui is also writing or competing on the same framebuffer. Is that possible?