Re: Building gstreamer for Android on Win 7

[answering my own question]

For #3 the problem seems to be that I had stale files in ~/cerbero/sources/local from a previous attempt [with incorrect config files, I presume].  I guess the cerbero wipe command doesn't clean these directories out.  I fixed it by removing the ~/cerbero/sources/local/libiconv directory.