Re: [yocto] Squeezing a gstreamer video pipeline into the smallest footprint possible

Thank you for the tips folks... please keep them coming.  At the moment
(for this pinhole sized project) I only need support for video.  Is
there any way to strip out all of the audio components from the
gstreamer I generate?  I tried adding --disable-vorbis to my recipe,
only to find that config.status shows that both --disable-vorbis and
--enable-vorbis options we set in ac_cs_config.

In the mean time, I'm going to go build my own pipeline & link it
statically as suggested by Sebastian.

Thank you again.

--wpd