Deinterlacing of video

Hi All,

I have somehow got the deinterlacing working but the fps drops drastically.
I would like to know when I do "v4l2src always-copy=TRUE", the CPU usage
shoots to 100% and hence fps drops. Why is it so? I would like to know more
since I have no knowledge about it. Also how to I reduce the CPU usage and
increase the fps?

Thanks,

Maz