How to Playing-Pausing-Playing a pipeline

Hi Fabio,

>I am working on a ARM video server streaming a H264 flow of data over RTP
>protocol.
>I am using appsrc module to inject data into the pipeline.
>The server must start/stop streaming on remote-request basis;

I am working on the similar functionality for my hobby project
(www.gitorious.org/veter/pages/Home) and were also facing different problems
with restarting pipeline. That is why I decide to completely destroy/create
pipeline instead of pausing it. It does not take much time to (re)create the
pipeline and this delay is not really a problem for the interactive users. Sorry
for not answering your question directly, but I thought that the idea could be
used at least as a workaround in your case.

Regards,
Andrey.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Embedded]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux for ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux Media]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]