New to gstreamer

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 11:17 AM, Tejas Bhanabhagavanwala
<tejas at oriolesoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi Felipe,
> ? ? ? ? ?This is really nice to have good guidance from your side. I will
> explain you about my system side.
>
> I have Fedora 11 installed on my system. GCC version is 4.4.1. To install
> sbox2 i am following commands as followed.
>

> I have downloaded sbox2-2.0 and qemu-0.11.0.tar.gz.
>
> Both are resident in the following directory
>
> /tmp/sbox2/sbox2-2.0
>
> from here i have given following commands
> ./autogen.sh
> make install prefix=/opt/sb2/
>
> But my make fail and i have applied following patch and get success for
> installing sbox2-2.0

<snip/>

Right, there's a compilation problem on Fedora 11. That patch looks
good, but just to be sure I would use these:
http://lists.scratchbox.org/pipermail/scratchbox-devel/2009-September/000464.html

> After that i have installed qemu by giving following commands.
>
> ./configure --prefix=/opt/qemu/ --target-list=arm-linux-user
> make install
>
> i have added sb3 bin path to my PATH variable.
>
> My cross tool chain is installed at following path which is from
> Codesourcery( Sourcery G++ Lite version) and
> is installed at /opt/arm-2008q3/.
>
> These are my system set up.
>
> Now when i give following command to set up qemu for my cross tool chain it
> gives following error.
>
> [root at Fedora libc]# sb2-init -c /opt/qemu/bin/qemu-arm armv7
> /opt/arm-2008q3/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc
> Info: Mapping mode not specified, using default (simple)
> Using /opt/arm-2008q3/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc to detect target
> architecture:
> Finished writing sb2.gcc.config
> gcc configured.
> sb2-init: Target architecture is 'arm'
> sb2-init: Host architecture is 'i[3456]86'
> Finished writing sb2.config
> sb2-init: configuring libtool for this target:
> /opt/qemu/bin/qemu-arm: error while loading shared libraries: cannot restore
> segment prot after reloc: Permission denied
> /opt/qemu/bin/qemu-arm: error while loading shared libraries: cannot restore
> segment prot after reloc: Permission denied
> /opt/qemu/bin/qemu-arm: error while loading shared libraries: cannot restore
> segment prot after reloc: Permission denied

Hmm, I haven't seen that before but it seems to be a problem with
SELinux. Have you tried disabling it?

But again, all these problems are in scratchbox, not GStreamer, so I'm
moving the discussion there.

Cheers.

--
Felipe Contreras

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Embedded]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux for ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux Media]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]