Bad video quality via gst-rtsp-server

Hi.

I am trying to capture and play live using TI's DM355 EVM and vlc. I am using the gst-rtsp-server for this. I am currently using, the test launch application. Here is my syntax:

./test-launch "( v4l2src always-copy=FALSE ! TIVidenc1 codecName=mpeg4enc engineName=encode contiguousInputFrame=TRUE genTimeStamps=FALSE ! rtpmp4vpay pt=96 name=pay0 )"

Now the problem is that the video is shaky (i.e. if I move my hand in one direction, the hand appears to move in that direction with small thrusts in the opposite direction. Instead of live transfer if I write to a file, using:

gst-launch-0.10 --gst-debug=2 v4l2src always-copy=FALSE ! TIVidenc1 codecName=mpeg4enc engineName=encode contiguousInputFrame=TRUE genTimeStamps=FALSE ! filesink location=temp.m4v

then I find that all two consecutive frames are same. Hence instead of the usual 30fps, I am practically getting a video of 15 fps. Playing this video via vlc is smooth with no shaky movement.

Note:

 1.  I am accessing my file system via NFS (network).
 2.  I am using the 0.10.10 version of the plugins-good except the rtp which is from 0.10.15.
 3.  My vlc settings are the default ones except:
    *   Drop late frames is disabled
    *   Skip frames is disabled
    *   Caching value is 10000ms.
    *   RTSP VoD server timeout is 100.

Can anyone help me in identifying the problem??? If you need more info please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Neel.