How to use DSP in gstreamer

Hi,

Zhao Liang-E3423C wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On embedded device, DSP is used widely, many DSPs have different
> features, for example:
>
> 1. decoder
> DSP is just a hardware decoder
> 2. decoder + sink
> DSP is a decoder plus sink, it can directly accept encoded data, and
> then decode it and render pcm data into audio device directly.

creating a sink with right caps should be enough for this one...

> 3. A/V sync
> DSP can do A/V sync internally or not.

then you can ask basesink not to synchronize flows.

--
Benoit Fouet
Purple Labs S.A.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Embedded]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux for ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux Media]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]