Re: SUMMARY: Re: New Development

On 12/11/2016 01:21 AM, Alex Elder wrote:
> - Bryan asked about continued use of NuttX.
>     - I don't know the status of the NuttX code; Greg might.
>     - I personally wish we could try to make the module side be
>       a portable core set of code with hooks to link into an
>       OS (like NuttX or Zephyr).  I can't comment on how suitable
>       the current NuttX code is for that sort of thing.
I'm currently writing a Greybus stack for Zephyr.
As I'm working on it during my spare time, it doesn't progress
as munch I would like but I'm planning to upstream the greybus core
(control protocol and manifest support) and the loopback protocol
during the Christmas holiday.
About Nuttx, we are far from mainline so it will requires some work but
I'm still considering to do it because it supports more platform than
Zephyr.

Thanks,
Alexandre