Re: New Development

On 11/12/16 00:42, Alex Elder wrote:
On 12/05/2016 09:06 AM, Bryan O'Donoghue wrote:
I thought the DME attributes were TSB specific extensions - not actually
UniPro per se.

DME attributes are a fundamental part of UniPro.

Certain DME attributes are vendor-specific.  Some attributes that
Toshiba defined were not in the right numerical "name space..."
And some things, like the DME attributes that trigger an interrupt
on the receiver, are very useful but completely non-standard.

Yes.

I'm wondering how many (if any) dependencies we have in the high-level code on TSB specific DME attributes.

Lots of the control/SVC and ARPC stuff is not specifically UniPro but rather geared towards working with the semantics of the TSB chipset. We'll probably have to comb through the sources for DME attributes (or code that depends on them)...

I haven't done that audit so there may be no dependencies after all.

---
bod