really excited about gpm, looking for examples

Hi Everyone

I have download the source but I couldn't find examples in the tarball. Could anyone share C API examples you might have kicking around ?

So it doesn't look like gpm is software that people are getting really excited about but I am !

It's previous use as a sort of partner to ncurses that will allow for mouse equipped TUI may not be generating a whole lot of excitement on the desktop but what about all of these new single board computers like BeagleBone and Raspberry PI !

With some touch screen displays providing mouse input without mice there is potential for new hardware to capitalize on it and being able to run without X would have large savings on some devices.

I don't understand the codebase yet but I would like to add support for rows and columns beyond 231 along the way.

I have a prototype assisted speech application written. I would like to improve it and I would like to be able to run it without X.

Anyhow.... my name is Patrick and I may be your new gpm fanboy !