Re: Keyboard-controlled mouse

> I think this is possible, as gpm only reads devices.
> Simply setup a FIFO or a device, which sends your keyboard keys
> mapped to ps2 events :)

The problem is separating keypresses: you'll need to have some keys
delivered to gpm (after mapping them to some kind of packet) and other
keys managed normally.

I don't think the keyboard driver can do that and some hacking is
definitely needed.

/alessandro, who moves the mouse using the keyboard by telling vtwm to do so