External imps2 mouse with synps2 touchpad

Hello,

Can anyone use gpm with a synaptics touchpad (+stick), an external imps2
mouse (both of them use /dev/psaux port!) and have the wheel working?

I can use it flawlessly with the "ps2" driver, but I cannot use the
wheels with that. If I use the "imps2" protocol and repeat it with imps2,
it somehow does not arrive to X.

Currently I am trying the X ImPS2 driver, it works flawlessly until
I remove and replug the mouse (then the mouse and the touchpad stops working).

Anyone has any idea?

Szabó, Balázs (dLux)
--
== Whip me. Beat me. Make me maintain AIX ==