GPM: A4 Tech Optical Mouse

Hi,

I just bought a A4 Tech Optical Mouse and it works
fine under XFree86 4. However, in gpm 1.19.6 it
doesn't seem to work. I read the gpm FAQ and couldn't
find the solution.

I would love to provide a patch but unfortunately I am not
skilled enough in that area.

I am not subscribed to this list, so if you could reply to
my personal address and possibly cc the list if you like that
would be great.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Regards,