Re: gpm/cvs

foreword:
good ideas...people are really less busy than me today :)

Pozsar Balazs [Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 03:46:03PM +0200]:
>  - You should probably update your email address in the README

right. totally right!

>  - There are both a 'Changelog' and a 'ChangeLog' file in the repo.
>    Please remove the latter.

will do that asa I am online again [-> when this mail reaches you].

>  - You seem to have compressed the patches in the patches/applied dir.
>    IMNSHO this a was Bad Idea (tm), that way of diskspace-saving really
>    not worth it

these are old patches and I thought even of removing them.
But I still like to keep track of those changes...and perhaps ideas.
In short: I keep those, but they don't need to be uncompressed.

>  - I read your emails with logitech in the doc/support directory.
>    For what mice would you need specs?

good question. I have to reread some old mails. I will tell you asap.

>  - contrib/replace_*_spaces scripts could be done in a much cleaner
>    and smarter way using indent. Why not?

- I had no ident and no internet connection at this time
- it was very hard to read code with different indents
- quick ['n dirty] hacks do what you expect
- in fact, indent could have been easier, but this is how it can work

Nico

--
Changing mail address: please forget all known @pcsystems.de addresses.

Please send your messages pgp-signed and/or pgp-encrypted (don't encrypt mails