gpm/cvs

Hi!

I just did a 'cvs update -d', some random thoughts/questions:

 - You should probably update your email address in the README
 - There are both a 'Changelog' and a 'ChangeLog' file in the repo.
   Please remove the latter.
 - You seem to have compressed the patches in the patches/applied dir.
   IMNSHO this a was Bad Idea (tm), that way of diskspace-saving really
   not worth it
 - I read your emails with logitech in the doc/support directory.
   For what mice would you need specs?
 - contrib/replace_*_spaces scripts could be done in a much cleaner
   and smarter way using indent. Why not?

--
pozsy