Re: ALPS driver?

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, James Marca wrote:

> Of course, I don't have any of the fancy stuff that I can get
> when I boot into windows, and that it appears one can
> get with the synaptics gpm driver.   any hints?

Wait for the synaptics.c to be split in general touchpad and synaptic
parts. I have delayed this because there are some cyclic dependencies,
which are not solved nicely (I am hopping it suddenly strikes me how). I
have been working on this lately though.

(if you are desprerate a hack is easy: copy synaptics.c, remove all syn_*
functions, add alps interface functions that calls the remaining tp_*
functions.)

Peter
--
E-Mail:       pebl@xxxxxxxxxx