Re: Error with GnuGk, Lua and LuaSql: undefined symbol: lua_settop

Hello.

Regarding this issue, I found some help on the Lua list: basically recompiling gnugk with the --Wl,--export-dynamic option makes the final gnugk executable expose lua variables to dinamically loaded libraries. I added the following line of code to the Makefile.in in the linux section of the Makefile.in LDFLAGS += -Wl,--export-dynamic and everything works fine.

If this compiler switch can be made permanent, lua scripts can load shared libraries without problem.

pierlu