Re: Error with GnuGk, Lua and LuaSql: undefined symbol: lua_settop

Hi pierlu,

Is LUA linked static or shared into your GnuGk ?

I think LUA has an issue loading shared libraries when
it is itself linked static and not shared into GnuGk.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91, 22393 Hamburg, Germany
Geschäftsführer: Jan Willamowius