Re: [Openh323gk-users] Issue with configuration

WARNING: You receive this message on the old GnuGk mailinglist
that will go away soon. Please re-subscribe for the new mailinglist at
https://lists.gnugk.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/gnugk-users

Hi Javier,

for security reasons, GnuGk will only answer to LRQs from neighbor
gatekeepers by default.

To let GnuGk accept LRQs from anybody, you can set

[RasSrv::LRQFeatures]
AcceptNonNeighborLRQ=1

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91
22393 Hamburg