Issue with configuration

Dear Sir, Madam,

I have implemented a Gatekeeper based in centos behind a firewall. I am testing it with a Polycom RealPresence Group. Everything works ok but when another colleague tries to call me using another Gatekeeper (pexip) I get this error:

From Wireshark

locationReject {

    requestSeqNum = 2

    rejectReason = securityDenial <<null>>

  }

From Gatekeeper

I have tried all kind of settings and I have analysed with Wireshark the traffic without answers. Am I omitting any setting? Please find below my config:

[Gatekeeper::Main]

Fortytwo=42

Name=GnuGk

TimeToLive=600

CompareAliasType=0

CompareAliasCase=0

Home=***Omitted – private IP GK***

DefaultDomain==***Omitted – public DNS***

ExternalIP==***Omitted – public IP***

[GkStatus::Auth]

rule=allow

[RoutedMode]

GKRouted=1

H245Routed=1

CallSignalPort=***Omitted – Port Number***

AcceptNeighborsCalls=1

AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1

DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1

SupportNATedEndpoints=1

EnableH46018=1

H46023PublicIP=1

RemoveCallOnDRQ=1

SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1

SupportCallingNATedEndpoints=1

TreatUnregisteredNAT=1

AlwaysRewriteSourceCallSignalAddress=0

EnableH46023=1

RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=1

Q931PortRange=xxxx-xxxx

H245PortRange= xxxx -xxxx

[Proxy]

Enable=1

T120PortRange= xxxx - xxxx

RTPPortRange= xxxx - xxxx

[RoutingPolicy]

default=internal,srv,dns,explicit

[Routing::DNS]

ResolveNonLocalLRQ=1

[Routing::SRV]

ResolveNonLocalLRQ=1

[H235]

UseEndpointIdentifier=0

RequireGeneralID=0

FullQ931Checking=0

CheckSendersID=0

VerifyRandomNumber=0

TimestampGracePeriod=7210

[LogFile]

Rotate=Daily

RotateTime=23:59

Can somebody give me a tip on how to solve it?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Javier