Re: can I map a "number" for an unregistered endpoint?

Think of the special characters as wildcards:
"0.7" means "prefix 007 and prefix 017 and prefix 027...".

If you want to rewrite the destination number before it is sent out by GnuGk,
check out the [RasSrv::GWRewriteE164] section and add an out rule for your MCU.

See http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-6.html#ss6.4

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91
22393 Hamburg