Re: can I map a "number" for an unregistered endpoint?

When I get back to a computer I'll post what I did, maybe that will help. Essentially I want our registered polycom units to call an unregistered device at another location/company. The catch is to do it via a 3 digit number so I used e164 rewriting.

Eg: 999 == 1.2.3.4##1016 (The perm alias)

999 and 1016 both work.

998 is a room on a Polycom mcu at a different company, and so on..

??